Life of a PennGSE student

1.23.2007

Now that this baby is up and running...

Today has been a crazy day! Crazy in a good way, for the most part. Not tired from schoolwork. Just tired because I have a hard time falling asleep at night. Didnt go to sleep last night until 5am...and I wake up at 6 to go to work.
Today was supposed to be my day home, resting and chilling, especially since I don't have class tonight. Unfortunately, my books that I ordered online where gonna be shipped back to sender if I didn't pick them up from Fedex today, so I had to make a quick run to get my books. Then I figured, since I'm all of five minutes away from Penn, why not stop in and get some work done at the office. And so I created this blog!
I have the rest of the day all mapped out. I'll blog a little, then finishing editing my friend's book. Then I'm gonna go home and do laundry and go food shopping. Then I'll watch a movie, and pretty soon after that I should be sleep and ready to rock and roll tomorrow!

1 comment:

Danielle249 said...

I also have days like this, not so much i gotta go to the office and do some work (thats how my mom acts) but I find any and everything else to do rather than do what I am suppose to do. And about those sleepless nights, I am the same way. I just dont be tired but I have to wake up at like 8 and I dont go to sleep til like 5 or 6!