Life of a PennGSE student

4.05.2007

Wished I Had!

So I just realized today that the Accepted Master's Student Event is coming up really soon...April 16th soon! I'm so excited! I wish I had gone to mine...judging from all of the planning we a re doing, I know this is gonna be a great event.
Current students, alumni, faculty, division coordinators, financial aide reps, student group reps, reousrce groups reps, EVERYONE'S gonna be there! Like seriously, any question you could possibly have regarding whether or not you want to attend GSE, or just need more information after you have already accepted admissions to GSE, it's all gonna be here! And there are gonna be fun ice breakers too! (I'm cheesy. I live for those sort fo things. I genuinely think they're fun...) Plus, you get to meet a lot of the people who will be joining you whe you finally do come to Penn (I'm assuming that once you come to this event, you're gonna want to come to GSE). It's gonna be fun. If you can make it out to this event, please do. I wish I had!

No comments: